Camp Dudley Summer 2020 Program Kickoff
Boy, do we miss you!
But that’s not gonna keep us from trying to help you have a great summer in 2020. So before we get started, here’s a quick message from Matt & me.
Here’s what you can expect from us this summer…
- Weekly emails with new content
- Activities that will give you a “taste of camp” for the summer of 2020
- A dedicated webpage called Camper Corner
- The same mix of fun, whacky, and inspirational programming that you’d get during a summer in Westport.
- Have your camper bookmark the Camper Corner page, which will be updated every Monday morning.
- Set a reminder on your phone to check new content each week.
- Follow our social media accounts for more ways to engage.
- Pace yourself! You’ll have access to all of our content on Monday, but try and spread it out over the week.
On Monday morning, you’ll get our Week 1 email. This will highlight activities in each of our program pillars along with a few other fun activities that you can do during the week.
Until then, have a great weekend!
Evan George #15017
Leadership, Admissions, & Program Director
P.S. If you are a family who has a camper at both camps this summer then you should be receiving an email from Kiniya as well. If you haven’t received the Kiniya email then please contact us at email@example.com.