The Camp Dudley and Kiniya communities extend beyond our summer family. We work closely with partnerships throughout the country as well as right here at home. These relationships are tremendously important to us, and support and guide us in reaching our mission.
Matt in Richmond with students from Anna Julia Cooper School. #10923 Mike Maruca is Head of School.
Matt & Marnie and campers from the Baltimore Rotary Program in Baltimore.
Dudley & Kiniya work closely with several organizations throughout the country … schools, after-school programs, and direct service groups … that we call Community Partners.
Our Community Partners are aligned with our mission so a camper coming through one of these partnerships is living our motto “the other fellow first” year-round, which further enhances their leadership and character development. Some of these partnerships are only a few years old, but others are long-standing, like Baltimore Rotary, which has been working with us for over 25 years.
Community Partners help make a Dudley & Kiniya experience even more accessible by helping us reach an even broader spectrum of communities.
- Identify deserving young people
- Help support them through the application process
- Assist them with preparations for a summer on Lake Champlain
In turn, Dudley & Kiniya commit to making a summer at camp affordable for these families by granting need-based scholarship.
In addition, through our new Alumni Liaison Program, we connect the families and Community Partners with our most significant resource…our alumni. Through this program local alumni act as a support network by serving as mentors and assisting families in preparing for the summer.
Our Current Community Partners
- Harlem Academy – Harlem, NY
- Deep Creek Middle School – The Bahamas
- San Miguel Academy – Newburgh, NY
- Horton’s Kids – Washington D.C.
- Baltimore Rotary Club – Baltimore, MD
- Squash Haven – New Haven, CT
- Metro Squash – Chicago, IL
- SquashWise – Baltimore, MD
- 716Squash – Buffalo, NY
- Anna Julia Cooper School – Richmond, VA
- St. James School – Philadelphia, PA
- Adirondack Diversity Initiative – Saranac Lake, NY
- NextOneUp – Baltimore, MD
Engaging with Community Partners in your area is a great way to both give back to Camp and also give back to your local community. Not only will you be able to support Dudley and Kiniya campers and families, but you’ll help these terrific programs deliver impactful programming to young people near you.
Interested in learning more about our Community Partnerships, becoming an Alumni Liaison, or even just working directly with or volunteering for any of these programs? Please contact our Assistant Director, Evan George, at email@example.com.