CDA Reunion Weekend
If you have a camp number then you’re a member! The Dudley Kiniya Alumni Association hosts our biggest annual gathering… Alumni Reunion Weekend. Please rsvp below as soon as possible.
Reunion Weekend – Join us August 19-21, 2022! Festivities begin at 5 PM with a Welcome Celebration at the Hank Leadership Barn that is open to all.
Each August – one week after the close of camp – alumni and their families gather on the Dudley campus for a weekend of fun and friendship. The weekend offers an opportunity to catch-up with old friends, meet new ones, introduce family members to Dudley & Kiniya, and re-live some of that famous Dudley & Kiniya spirit. There is no cost to this event and attendees stay in cabins and other lodging on campus.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com
- Alumni and their families arrive in the late afternoon and evening
- Available activities that day include…golf, boating, soccer on Main Campus, swimming, and a kids movie in Sommer Hall
- We’ll also have dinner followed by a reception on Main Campus
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner served in Beckman Hall
- Various activities throughout the day…tennis, archery, pick-up basketball, swimming, boating, and arts & crafts
- The George “Mugger” Nelson Golf Classic, which raises money for the Scholarship Fund
- Group hike to a High Peak
- Free throw shooting contest on the new Coach Nelson Courts!
- The Person of the Year Presentation
- Hymn Sing
- The Final Reception & Music on Main Campus
- Breakfast in Beckman Hall
- Chapel in the Dudley Chapel
- Farewell coffee and donuts