Just as the summer ends and the Dudley Kiniya Alumni Association (DKAA) wraps up its annual gathering, the year-round team and a few remaining staff extend the summer program to a handful of visiting groups.
Over 20 years ago (circa 1920), a big brown tent known as the B. B. T. was erected on the Dudley campus. Its purpose was to house a new and younger group of boys who proved to be the original Cubs of Camp Dudley.
Lost sheep are often found in unsuspecting but familiar places. Our Ghanian son and exchange student attended Kent School in Connecticut.